Best Liposuction Surgeons in Florida – Top Questions to Ask Your Surgeon
The best liposuction surgeons in Florida are those who are medically trained to perform liposuction, have plenty of years of experience under their belt, know all about the latest liposuction surgery techniques and make it a point to educate their patients about liposuction and prioritize their health at all times.
There are several ways of knowing if your Florida liposuction specialist meets these criteria. One is to do some research online.
You can visit the doctor’s website if he has one, pull up a doctor’s license online and check his background, or visit the site of the American Board of Plastic Surgery to see if he is certified.
You can also visit the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, which only accept surgeons who have had extensive training and experience and strictly adhere to the code of ethics as its members.
Of course, you can also ask your surgeon yourself when you go for your initial consultation. Here are some sample questions:
- How long have you been in practice?
- Is plastic surgery your original choice of specialty?
- Why did you choose to be a plastic surgeon?
- Have you ever been denied certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Is liposuction your specialty?
- How many liposuction procedures would you say you’ve performed?
- How many liposuction procedures do you perform each week?
- Do you have before and after pictures of previous patients that I can take a look at?
- Is there a way I can speak with one of your previous patients?
- How would you assess your own skill level in performing liposuction? Would you say you are one of the best liposuction surgeons in Florida?
Aside from these questions regarding your surgeon’s qualifications, you should also take this opportunity to ask him everything you want to know about the liposuction procedure, including:
- Do you think I am a good candidate for liposuction?
- Which areas would you recommend I have liposuction for?
- Do you normally use local anesthesia or general anesthesia?
- What liposuction techniques do you prefer to use and why?
- How do you make the incisions and seal them?
- What are the risks and complications associated with liposuction?
- How much pain will I experience and what will you give me to make it better?
- How long will it take for me to recover?
- How long will it take before I see the results of the procedure?
- What if I am not satisfied with the results?
Don’t forget to ask about the financing options, as well, since liposuction can be quite expensive. In fact, don’t hesitate to find out everything you want to know. The more information you have on liposuction, the better candidate you will be for it.
Tags: best liposuction florida
, best liposuction florida experience
, Best Liposuction Surgeons In Florida